If you have a question or problem when using Filevine, our support representatives can help. If you would like instead to request new or improved features, or provide general feedback, utilize the Resource Center within Filevine.
Support for Filevine users is available through Live Help, where you will join a support representative on a Zoom session and review the issue in real-time. Live Help offers customers direct access to a Filevine expert for assistance via Zoom. This service is designed to streamline issue reporting and escalate critical problems efficiently.
Eligibility: Only Filevine Admins are authorized to escalate issues to the Live Help. If you are not a Filevine Admin, please contact your internal admin for assistance.
Service Hours: Live Help is accessible from 7 am to 6 pm MT.
Note: If you need to contact your account manager, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live Help Options
Live Help can be accessed on Filevine Help Center. Anywhere on the site, click on the Chat speech bubble in the bottom right corner.
The expanded Support window will provide three options:
- To continue to Live Help immediately, fill out the form and click Start Chat.
- To schedule a video chat with a support representative at a later time, click on the scheduling link.
- If your issue follows the guidelines for email, you can use the email@example.com email for Filevine and Outlaw product issues and the firstname.lastname@example.org email for Lead Docket and Vinesign product issues.
Continue Directly to Live Help
To continue to the live chat immediately, fill out the form in the expanded Support window with your name, email, and issue description, and click Start Chat.
When a support representative becomes available, you will receive a message with a zoom link in the chat. Click on the link to be directed to the zoom video chat.
Schedule Live Help
To schedule a Live Help video chat for later, click on the scheduled link in the expanded support window.
In the new window, select the date and time, and then complete the form with your name, your email, and a description of the issue. Once you’ve submitted the request, you will receive an email invite for the chosen time.
If your issue is routine, such as the following:
- the issue requires urgent contact with your Account Manager
- the issue concerns a bill you need to pay
- the issue relates to Permissions, Advanced tool access, or adding and removing users
then you can use the support email to contact support about your issue. For any issues concerning Filevine or Outlaw, use email@example.com. For issues concerning Lead Docket or Vinesign, use firstname.lastname@example.org.
Escalation and Follow-Up
If your issue cannot be resolved within the 10-minute session, the Filevine support representative will take detailed notes, including any provided documentation and screenshots. Your issue will then be assigned to the Filevine Expert Team for further research and resolution. An expert from the Filevine team will contact you with next steps and updates.
Live Help Tips
By following these guidelines, you can make the most of the Live Help service and ensure that your Filevine-related issues are addressed promptly and efficiently.
- Fill out the form: Once you have joined the Zoom, you will be sent the Live Help Support form. Fill out this form to help us track and organize your issue.
- Initiate a Session: Access the Live Help Zoom link during the specified service hours. Upon joining, you will enter a Zoom waiting room.
- Wait Your Turn: Wait patiently in the Zoom waiting room until it is your turn to speak with an expert. To ensure that everyone receives individual attention, sessions are limited to 10 minutes.
- Be Prepared: To make the most of your session, come prepared with as much information as possible regarding your issue. This includes details, context, and any relevant documentation or screenshots.
10-Minute Limit: Please note that the 10-minute limit is in place to provide an initial overview of your issue. The goal is not to resolve the issue within this time frame, but rather to quickly understand the problem.