2/12/24 – 2/16/24
- Webhooks have been added for payments!
- Subscription options include Created and Updated (which includes voiding)
- Correctly handles the situation in which a payment is created via FV.Payments
- In the Add/Edit billing item modals, we now hide the fields for code sets that are not populated.
- This change matches the behavior in the timer and in the Timesheet – and applies to expenses and flat fees, too
- This change addresses the concern of not being able to delete a code set, helping to ensure that the UI is as streamlined as possible.
- The billing codes search now correctly filters in the context of an expense or flat fee
- When an invoice is paid via FV.Payments, the invoice-has-been-updated webhook was not firing; it now does, correctly signaling that the invoice has been paid
- In some situations, the project funds balance was not updating as a vital; it should now behave itself
2/5/24 – 2/9/24
Several users reported a particularly frustrating issue where uploading large files and folders could sometimes cause browser crashes and lengthy delays. To address this, we made significant enhancements to the file uploader mechanism, focusing on enhancing stability as docs are uploaded and addressing memory concerns that contributed to the problem. These behind-the-scenes changes are now live across all environments—they are designed to minimize disruptions and provide a much smoother and more reliable file upload experience for all Filevine users.