Your account can have email, text, and Slack notifications sent instantly to you when certain events happen and can receive daily emails for key updates. Here are a list of events that can send out an immediate notification:
- New tasks assigned to you, either on all projects or only from projects you follow.
- New texts sent to the mailroom.
- New texts sent to the projects that you follow.
- Autotasks assigned to you.
- New faxes to the mailroom.
- New faxes to the projects you follow.
- New notes where you are mentioned, either on all projects or only from projects you follow.
This is a list of daily digest items:
- Deadline reminders for the projects you follow.
- New, uncompleted tasks assigned to you.
- New notes where you are mentioned.
- Incoming texts and faxes to the Mailroom and projects you follow.
To find the settings:
Navigate to the Menu > Setup > "Notifications" in the left sidebar.
There are two types of email notifications: Immediate and Daily. Immediate notifications can be emailed to you
By default, all users can adjust their email settings for tasks, deadlines, mailroom items, etc. These emails are sent to the user's email address and do not need any setting up to begin. You can also subscribe to the morning and evening emails sent daily.
The Immediate notifications tab can also be setup to include texts sent to your phone. This requires you to enter your cell phone number and a subsequent verification code sent to your phone. Once that's done, you'll be able to enable and configure text reminders sent to your phone.
Similarly, Slack can be a great platform to receive notifications. It requires a setup by first providing your company's slack domain and then logging in with your Slack account. You will be sent a verification code to finalize the connection.