The Saved Reports page houses all reports that have been saved by the user or shared with the user. On this page, you can view, export, and share your saved reports and set up auto-reports.
To navigate to the My Reports page, click the Main Menu in the top left corner of the Filevine page, and select My Reports > Saved Reports.
The Saved Reports page displays a list of all reports you have access to in the left-hand side menu. This list includes all reports you have saved and all reports that have been sharedwith you.
Select a report from this menu to run and view the report. To search for a report in the list, click Filter Menu and enter the report’s name to filter the list results.
When you select a report from the list, the report will rerun and update with current data. When it is finished, you can view the report to the right of the list.
Click on linked items in the report to open a new tab with that item. For example, clicking on a project name or project number takes you to the project. Clicking an item link takes you to the opened collection item.
You can star, or favorite, a report to make it easier to access. Starred reports appear at the top of the list on the Saved Reports page and in the My Reports list on the first page of the Report Builder. Starred reports are also visible in the Main Menu > My Reports dropdown.
To star a report, select it on the Saved Reports page and click the star next to the report name. Click on the star again to un-star the report.
Reports can also be starred or un-starred in the My Reports list in the Report Builder.
Export and Share Options
Reports can be managed, exported, shared, and archived from the Saved Reports page. These options all appear below the selected list name, above the left-hand reports list.
The icons in this menu, from left to right, allow you to do the following:
- Excel: Export the report in an .xlsx file using the default Excel template. Learn more about customizing your Excel template.
- Word: Export the report in a .docx file using the default Word template. Learn more about customizing your Word template.
- Run: Navigate to the Run Report page in the Report Builder, where you can adjust the report parameters.
- Auto-reports: Set up auto-reports. Learn more about auto-reports.
- Archive: Archive the report. Archived reports are no longer available in the Saved Reports page. Archived reports can be viewed by clicking Show Archived Reports at the bottom of the first tab of the Report Builder.
- Share: Share the report with other users. Learn more about sharing reports.
Article is closed for comments.