This article will explain how to search through all contact cards, the Activity section, and the Docs section of a specific project.
At times, a case may become filled with activity, documents, and/or contact cards. It can be difficult to track down a specific item. Utilizing this feature will allow you to search for any word or set of numbers in any of the following:
- Docs (by the name of the document or file type)
- People (by name or contact information)
- Calendar Events
How to Search Deeper Within a Single Project
1) Click on the "Search this Project" button in the bottom left corner in a project you'd like to search.
2) Type in a keyword or set of numbers and push the enter key or click on the search button to the right. For numbers, you can search for one stand-alone digit,
3) (Optional) If you'd like to narrow your search to only display certain results, click on the "Options" button to the right of the search bar. By default, all categories have been selected. To deselect a category, simply click on the button. Unselected buttons will be excluded from the search. If you'd like to only search for one type of category, double-click on it and the rest will all be deselected. To add categories back, simply click on them. You can also use special syntax to better define your search.
4) (Optional) Clicking on an item in the search results will bring you to that item where it is located in the project.