The Docs+ PDF Editor has gotten a revamp! Several options and tools have changed places. This article will review the major changes for the editor. Learn more about the Docs+ PDF Editor.
- Comment and Annotation Log: The comment and annotation log was formerly found as a tab in the left-hand flyout. It can now be viewed by clicking on the speech bubble icon along the top, and will appear on the right side of the document.
- Settings Menu: Formerly, the settings menu appeared as a vertical ellipsis and had options for fullscreen, printing, and downloading. Now, the settings menu has been changed to a cog icon and includes a new option for dark mode!
- Annotations Menu: While the old annotation tools appeared as icons, they now exist under different tabs along the center of the top ribbon.
Click through the different tabs to view the different annotation options. To learn more about where annotation tools are located, read the newly-updated In-Line Edits article.
- Signature now exists under the “Insert” tab.
- Redact and Crop now exist under the “Edit” tab.