If you are having an issue with Filevine’s top bar displaying, there may be a problem with your antivirus software. This article outlines how to fix this issue.
Usually, Filevine displays a top bar with the search project box, calendar, and other options, shown below.
If this bar is not displaying, check if you are using Kaspersky anti-virus software. You can contact your network administrator or search for Kaspersky on your computer to find out.
If you do not use Kaspersky software, it is likely that you will need to update Java. If you are using Kaspersky, follow the steps below to solve this issue.
- Open Kaspersky Total Security. Search your computer for Kaspersky and click to open the program.
- Click the cog. In the opened Kaspersky window, click on the cog in the lower lefthand corner of the screen.
- Click Additional > Network. Click “Additional” in the lefthand menu, and then click “Network.”
- Click Manage exclusions > Add. In Network Settings, click the “Manage exclusions” text at the bottom of the screen.
This will open the “Encrypted connection sharing” window. Click the “Add” button at the bottom right of this window.
- Enter filevine.com. Under “Domain name,” enter “filevine.com.” Make sure that “Active” is selected, and then click the “Add” button at the bottom right.
- Hard refresh your browser. Press Ctrl+⇧Shift+R (or ⌘+⇧Shift+R on Mac) to reload Filevine.