This requires Org Admin privileges. If you do not see the Folders tab but need to make edits to the Org Folders, you will either need to ask an Org Admin to make the changes or grant you Org Admin status.
For firms using the 2-way sync with Google Drive or Dropbox, the root folders of each project can now be organized into Org-level folders (and subfolders). Previous to the feature, all projects would appear in Google Drive or Dropbox in a single root folder. Now, additional folder structuring can be added for increased organization on the Org level. See the diagram below.
The old folder system (without Org folder structuring):
The new folder system (with Org folder structuring):
An example of use:
Creating and Editing the Org Folder Structure
1) Navigate to the Menu > Setup > "Orgs" on the left sidebar > "Folders" in the main body of the page. If you do not see Folders, you are not an Org Admin.
2) To add the first org folder, click "Add a Folder" to add the first folder. Any subsequent folders can be added by clicking on the 3 dots and selecting "New Folder."
3) If any subfolders need to be added, click on which folder the subfolders should be created in.
4) Rename and remove any folders as necessary. If there are cases that have been placed in any folder, that folder will not be removable.
How to Move a Root Project Folder into a Specific Org Folder
1) Go to the Docs tab of the case.
2) Click on the 3 dots to the right of the folder's name and select "Move."
3) Click on the target location and then click "Move Folder." This will need to be done for each project individually. There is currently no way to auto-assign a destination when a new case is created.