Customizing Your Profile
To find your profile page, go to the Menu > Setup > My Profile (the landing page for the Setup). In the "My Profile" section, you'll be able to update the following:
- your profile picture
- your first and last name
- your calendar sync (Learn how to sync your calendar)
- your Notification Settings
Changing Your Account Settings
To access your account settings, navigate to the Menu > Setup > "Account Settings." This is where you can update:
- your username, which needs to be unique across all Filevine users.
- your login email, which requires that you provide your current password.
- your password
- 2-factor authentication via text or Google Authenticator (Click here to learn more about how to set up 2-factor authentication).
- External logins.
Q: If I change my “User Name,” does that mean all my team needs to use the new username for me when making assignments? (e.g. @fred instead of the old @freddy1)
A: Yes, you will need to tell your team about the username change. For this reason, we suggest you select a username early on in your Filevine experience rather than after a long time has passed.
Q: If I change my email will alerts go to my new email address or continue going to my original address?
A: Filevine email alerts to primary users and Followers will go to whatever email they have in their user profile currently.
For any additional questions, please chat with the support team.