7/31/23 – 8/4/23
- Revamped the status messaging to provide even clearer instructions for users. Now, when a job is successfully processed, users will receive a prompt to refresh their page. We also introduced a new status, "OCR in progress," for docs newly uploaded to AIFields.
- Upgraded our deposition summary and deposition inconsistencies prompts to make the AI better at picking the most relevant information from a document set. We also adjusted chunk size, removed a de-duplication step, and restructured the prompt language to better fit it to larger sets of documents. These changes should make their way to all AIFields beta customers by the start of next week.
- Several additional fields are now available to the invoice template!
- Client Phone 1
- Client Email 1
- Client Matter ID
- When someone is given access to Advanced | Billing or Advanced | Billing Setup, rate permissions will now automatically be turned on for that user.
- When adding/editing a billing item from within the project billing section, the user will now see real-time feedback around the 4,000 character count limit
- Billing report enhancements
- The Invoices report now allows the user to specify a particular org in the Set Up Columns section
- In the Billing Items Report, the Billing Item Type criterion is now a dropdown (vs. free text); this makes Type, Type Is In, and Type Is Not In options available
- Tasks and Activity
- In the “midnight zone” (between midnight UTC and midnight local time), task due dates entered in the text of the task (e.g., *tomorrow) OR using the “Set for” dropdown did not behave; they do now!
- Reminders would sometimes not appear in the Activity section of a project or in users’ Feeds, although they were visible in reports and email reminders were being sent; the underlying difficulty has been addressed, so this is now tidied up
- Public API
- Calls to “Update Note”/”Update Task” could remove the body of the note/task if another field were updated; this has been fixed
- When billing items were created, IsChargeable could incorrectly be set to false ; that doesn't happen anymore
- In the table in Advanced | Billing | Invoices, the due date was not displaying for invoices that had not yet been finalized; this has been addressed
- In Firefox, the Advanced | Billing | Unbilled tab did not display meaningful data ; this has been fixed
- If the rate for an individual time entry had been overridden, the total displayed in Advanced | Billing | Unbilled now correctly uses the override rate, rather than the default rate
- In a Billing Items Report, the Rate criteria did not work to find default rates; now they do
- Lead Docket
- Bug Fix: Year Over Year Fee Report reporting on extra day due to timestamp. Example 7/1/2023 12am - 8/1/2023 12am, when instead it should be 7/1/2023-7/31/2023
- Bug Fix: Status Modal Icons normalized
7/17/23 – 7/21/23
We made updates to the medical chronology prompt to optimize its performance with larger documents.
Added tracking to the Documents page so that all downloads will be reflected in the Audit Report.
7/10/23 – 7/14/23
New endpoints added to allow for additional task manipulation via the public API. In particular, added options to complete a task, uncomplete a task, and snooze/reschedule a task.
- Users will see an updated list of options for icons with Lead Docket.
- Increased Text Area Box to 20K Characters from 5K Character limit.
- Bug Fix: Leads showing in status on dashboard but not in open case report.
- Bug Fix: Force work break in notes table. This was allowing notes to extend past table endpoints.
- Bug Fix: Allow deleting leads with Collection Items.
- Added the ability to run reports on expired accounts in the Admin page.
- Solved the ability to customize font in multi-line text box.
- New fields added to the get/put contacts API
- Date of Death
- Contact Types
- Job Title
- New filters for the Contacts search endpoint
- New filters for the project search endpoint
- Incident Date
- Bug Fix: If a user finalized an invoice, updated its project's rate schedule, and then applied a payment to the finalized invoice, the rate schedule changes were incorrectly applied to the invoice; this has been fixed moving forward
- Bug Fix: In Advanced | Billing | Invoices, the filter by due date column now uses the actual due date, rather than the default due date derived from the payment terms
- Bug Fix: In Advanced | Billing Setup, if an updated invoice template fails to upload due to violation errors, the message now tells you which fields didn’t pass validation rather than providing a generic “problem processing your request” message
- Bug Fix: Search Deeper no longer incorrectly tells you that it will look for billing items
- Bug Fix: In the case where the Resource Center may not be available or not loaded yet, the Resource Center icon button would redirect you straight to support.filevine.com. Now, in this case, the user lands on the Help Center logged in as if they clicked the Help Center button.