6/26/23 – 6/30/23
Clicking on the Help Center button in the Resource Center will now give users a more personalized Help Center experience. You'll be able to see all your support tickets and respond to any that are open directly in the Help Center. This will also send your Org information to the Support team for a better support experience.
The timer now enables users to have up to ten timers open at a time, is now available. Learn more.
New criteria are available to the payment application report:
- Include Archived Projects
- Payment: Source
- Payment: Is Write-Off
Collection Sections in Lead Docket are now available. Learn more.
Fonts UI improvements selection in the right-hand menu.
- Bug fix: Resolved an issue where fax failure notification settings appeared inactive in certain instances, now users will be able to select the "Each failed fax sent by me" option in all cases.
- Bug fix: There was an issue where .msg previews were not displaying attachments from the original version when a new version was uploaded. This has been resolved.
- Bug fix: Validation error when saving assigned status inside statuses menu.
6/19/23 – 6/23/23
New AI Fields Analysis Type, Lead Docket Custom Statuses Enhancements, and Bug Fixes!
A new analysis type has been added for AIFIelds. Medical Records - Medical chronology will extract the provider, complaint, pain score, procedural codes, diagnosis, treatment, and medications, plus any follow-up or referral instructions for each date of service in a medical record.
This update combines the approach of several of our original medical records prompts into a single analysis type capable of outputting basic medical chronologies.
Changed the behavior of statuses to prevent naming a custom status Signed Up or Closed. Added language on Signed Up and Closed Status screens explaining these two statuses can be renamed but not duplicated.
- In some rare instances, it was not possible to change the project billing settings; it now is
- In the add/edit modal for billing entries, if you clicked inside a code selector field, clicked away without selecting a code, and then clicked inside the code selector field again, the dropdown list did not show up; it does now
- Resolved an issue where clicking the Docs section while in a subfolder of a project did not result in the expected redirect. Now, clicking Docs redirects users to the root folder of the project.
- Fixed the renaming functionality in custom sections. Users can now press enter to save changes to a doc's title.
- Fixed a bug where the doc actions menu was missing when initially uploading files to multi-attachment fields in custom sections. All menu options are now available without needing to refresh the page.
6/12/23 – 6/16/23
AIFields use a file as input and extract various types of information or generate summaries from the file, based on a list of analysis types.
A new billing report—the payment application report—has been added.
- In some situations with the multi-timer, if you tried to save a running timer immediately after editing the description, it would not save; this has been remedied
- If you had a newly created contact on a project and then a texting thread with that contact, the contact’s avatar did not display correctly in the notes and comments; this has been fixed
6/5/23 – 6/9/23
Users are now able to download and combine files across multiple projects in Filevine Documents. This functionality mimics the actions already available in Project Docs and elevates them with a sleek UI update and our new queue panel. Learn more in the Documents article.
- SMS routing improvements: Text messages will now never go to an archived project, and text put into a thread if there has been texting activity in the last 30 days (rather than 7 days).