5/29/23 – 6/2/23
- In Advanced | Billing | Invoices, it is now possible for users to download invoices in bulk, without getting a permission error.
- When the time totals bar in Timesheet includes days from more than one month, the dates will now be labeled properly.
- In some situations, voiding an invoice failed to fully release applied payments; this has been tidied.
5/22/23 – 5/26/23
Documents Filter Improvements, Project Load Improvements, Billing Time Totals, Lead Docket Call Deny List, and Bug Fixes!
- Documents Filter Settings: Documents users can now customize the order and expand/collapse preference for filter sections. To move a filter section, simply hover over its icon and drag it to a new position.
- Uploaded By and Last Edited By Documents Filters: Two new Documents filters have been added: “Uploaded By" and "Last Edited By," which give users the ability to easily locate specific files based on user activity.
- Projects now load more quickly, and changes save more promptly, thanks to an alteration in our handling of the Vitals information.
- User-Specific Time Totals in Billing: The time totals bar in Timesheet now provides user-specific daily, weekly, and monthly totals for hours tracked, replacing the org-level charts. Read more.
- Blacklist Phone Numbers for Voice: Block unwanted numbers from calling your Lead Docket phone line.
- FIXED: In Advanced | Billing | Invoices, the table now correctly sorts and filters by the “Approver” column, even if not all projects have a designated invoice approver.
- FIXED: SMS Queue delay due to a complex routing query. The queue is now caught up and all messages should appear in Filevine.
- FIXED: In Advanced | Billing | Invoices, it is now possible to expand the column for Project Name.
- FIXED: In Advanced | Billing Setup | Invoices, if you changed the “Manually Apply Payments” setting, Invoice Approver role, or LEDES law firm ID, the other values would occasionally reset; that no longer happens.
- FIXED: Clicking the email of the secondary contact no longer displays the primary contact email in Lead Docket.
- FIXED: Leads report filter menu for the date column was running off the intake date instead of chosen criteria in Lead Docket; that is no longer the case.
5/15/23 – 5/19/23
Invoice enhancements, merge codes for Vinesign, and Bug Fixes!
- In Advanced | Billing | Invoices, there is now an option to “Refresh.”
- By default, the most recent 1000 invoices load.
- If you use the status filter, it filters within that list of 1000.
- If you adjust the status filter and click the "Refresh" option, it will re-query the database to pull the most recent 1000 invoices in the designated status.
- To reset to the most recent 1000, regardless of status, change the status filter to All and click the "Refresh" option.
- Added new merge codes for generating Vinesign input fields when a document is generated and sent through Vinesign. This is available when documents are sent both through Filevine and through Lead Docket.
- Ability to smoothly send a document from Lead Docket to Vinesign.
- A2P updates including new registration page with opt-in suggested language/added to firm website.
- Filevine Mapping page redesigned with tabs.
- FIXED: Resolved an issue where changes made to PDF documents using our PDF editor were not appearing in downloaded documents if a user did not first refresh the page. Now, edits made with the PDF editor will be correctly displayed within the downloaded document.
- FIXED: Import Map right-hand flyout was showing blank when selecting "View Map" in Lead Docket
- FIXED: If multiple email addresses somehow came to be in use for calendar sync, there was no way to get out of the bad state; we’ve therefore ensured that the “remove” button is present even in the errored state, which will give a workaround to clean things up
5/8/23 – 5/12/23
Sidebar Improvements, API Improvements, Lead Docket Improved Merge Codes, and Bug Fixes!
- You can now attach a project as an artifact in the Sidebar creation phase or to an existing Sidebar. This means you don't need a specific artifact for a Sidebar, but can converse about an entire project.
- You can now assign a task to any user associated with a project from within Sidebar. This is consistent with task creation across Filevine and allows the user to assign a task even to someone outside of the Sidebar. Previously, you were only able to assign a task to a participant in the Sidebar you were in.
- The “Get Note List” call now supports “taskFilter” and “filterByType” query parameters.
- Send DocGen and Files from Lead Docket Via Vinesign
- Ability to now send a DocGen from Lead Docket to Vinesign for Signature. Also now allowing uploaded files in the documents section to be sent to Vinesign and combined with other templates.
- Improvement: When searching for FV contact, if it does not exist, we now populate the name searched when the “add new contact” button is clicked.
- FIXED: When adding an auto-tag to a custom field, the tag is now added on the first attempt; it used to take two tries to get it to save
- FIXED: When editing tags, customers were often encountering an error: “Current user not permitted to edit this note”; this error has been tamed, so that users with permissions of collaborator or above are able to edit tags
5/1/2023 – 5/5/2023
- If an event is longer than two weeks, the middle weeks are now also shown in week and day view on global and project calendars.